Thank you for joining the worlds first gamified sanskrit learning platform. We at Little
Guru, we us respect your privacy and want you to
understand how we
and describes your rights to access, correct, or restrict our use of your personal data.
- What Data We Get
- How We Get Data About You
- What We Use Your Data For
- Who We Share Your Data With
- Your Rights
- Updates & Contact Info
What Data We Get
We collect certain data from you directly, like information you enter yourself, data about your participation in the course, and data from third-party platforms you connect with Little Guru. We also collect some data automatically, like information about your device and what parts of our Services you interact with or spend time using.
- Data You Provide to Us
We may collect different data from or about you depending on how you use the Service. Below are some examples to help you better understand the data we collect.
When you create an account and use the Service, including through a third-party platform, we collect any data you provide directly, including:
- Data We Collect through Automated Means
When you access our Service, we collect certain data by automated means, including:
System Data Technical data about your computer or device, like your IP address, device type, operating system type and version, unique device identifiers, browser, browser language, domain and other systems data, and platform types "System Data". Usage Data Usage statistics about your interactions with the Services, including, time spent on pages or the Service, pages visited, features used, your search queries, click data, date and time, referrer, and other data regarding your use of the Services "Usage Data".
How We Get Data About You
We use tools like Google Analytics, SEM Rush, MOZ, and similar tracking technologies to gather the data listed above.
What We Use Your Data For
We use your data to do things like provide our Services, communicate with you, troubleshoot issues, secure against fraud and abuse, improve and update our Services, analyze how people use our Services, serve personalized offerings, and as required by law or necessary for safety and integrity.
Who We Share Your Data With
- With Service Providers, Contractors, and Agents: We share your data with third-party companies who perform services on our behalf, like payment processing, fraud and abuse prevention, data analysis, marketing and advertising services (including retargeted advertising), email and hosting services, and customer services and support. These service providers may access your personal data and are required to use it solely as we direct, to provide our requested service.
For Security and Legal Compliance: We may disclose your data to third parties if we (in our sole discretion) have a good faith belief that the disclosure is:
- Permitted or required by law;
- Requested as part of a judicial, governmental, or legal inquiry, order, or proceeding;
- Reasonably necessary as part of a valid subpoena, warrant, or other legally-valid request;
- Required to detect, prevent, or address fraud, abuse, misuse, potential violations of law (or rule or regulation), or security or technical issues;
- Reasonably necessary in our discretion to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of Little Guru, our users, employees, members of the public, or our Services.
- During a Change in Control: If Little Guru undergoes a business transaction like a merger, acquisition, corporate divestiture, or dissolution, or a sale of all or some of its assets, we may share, disclose, or transfer all of your data to the successor organization during such transition or in contemplation of a transition (including during due diligence).
- After Aggregation/De-identification: we may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified data for any purpose.
Little Guru takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access,
alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal data that we collect and store. These
measures vary based on the type and sensitivity of the data. Unfortunately, however, no system
can be 100% secured, so we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Little Guru,
the Services, or any information provided to us in connection with the data we collect through
the Services will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
Your password is an important part of our security system, and it is your responsibility to protect it. You should not share your password with any third party, and if you believe your password or account has been compromised, you should change it immediately and contact our Support Team on email@example.com with any concerns.
You have certain rights around the use of your data, including the ability to opt out of promotional emails, and collection of your data by any automated tools or certain third parties. You can update or terminate your account from within our Services, and can also contact us for individual rights requests about your personal data. Parents who believe we've unintentionally collected personal data about their underage child should contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Updates & Contact Info
When we make a material change to this policy, we'll notify users via email, in-product notice,
or another mechanism required by law. Changes become effective the day they're posted. Please
contact us via email with any questions, concerns, or disputes.